The mantra of mind over body is true—you can do anything if you set your mind to it. Here are a few tips to help you build mental performance.
Latest News & Intel
3 days ago
4 days ago
5 days ago
6 days ago
When the SHTF, Japanese forces are now legally able and willing to respond to regional threats and issues of its own accord.
- Land of the Rising Gun: The Truth About Gun Control in Japan
- Japan and the Myth of Sexlessness
- Rising Sun Revisited: Does Japan Want to Re-Awaken the Empire?
- Three Rivers: The Source of Modern Japanese Intelligence, Special Operations, and Organized Crime
- Behind The Japanese Mafia: Dinner With a Yakuza Mob Boss
Thus the stage was set for the launching of Operation Tailwind on Sept. 11, 1970, after several weather delays and rocket attacks at the Dak To launch site.
Jack Murphy is an eight year Army Special Operations veteran who served as a Sniper and Team Leader in 3rd Ranger Battalion and as a Senior Weapons Sergeant on a Military Free Fall team in 5th Special F[...]
Buck Clay is an American. He served eleven years for God and Country with the illustrious Airborne Combat Engineers and dedicated four of those years traveling to wonderful faraway lands where he dug [...]
- 1 week ago
- 2 weeks ago
- 2 weeks ago
Video: Sit in the Backseat for a Live-fire Ukrainian Ride-along in a BTR-80 Armored Personnel Carrier2 weeks ago
Frumentarius is a former Navy SEAL and a former Clandestine Service officer with the Central Intelligence Agency's Counter-Terrorism Center. He has a Bachelor's degree in International Politics and a Ma[...]
The question is whether or not the people of Canada are concerned about the Canadian Armed Forces as much as our members are.
Rather than trying to oust regimes that don’t “conform” to Western ideals, such as the Assad regime, we should be looking at alternative solutions.
- The Pentagon’s Shame in Afghanistan
- Afghanistan: That Giant Sucking Sound
- News Roundup: 75th Anniversary of the American Paratrooper, Somali Pirate Trial, Ranger Students Hit By Lightning
- Government Accountability Office Propose Grunts to Fill SOF Roles to Save Money
- This Day in History – Medal of Honor Recipient SSG Robert Miller