Is the United States being taken to the mats over and over again in a foreign policy which is fundamentally broken?
About the Author
Jack Murphy is an eight year Army Special Operations veteran who served as a Sniper and Team Leader in 3rd Ranger Battalion and as a Senior Weapons Sergeant on a Military Free Fall team in 5th Special Forces Group. Having left the military in 2010, he graduated from Columbia with a BA in political science. Murphy is the author of Reflexive Fire, Target Deck, Direct Action, and numerous non-fiction articles about Weapons, Tactics, Special Operations, Terrorism, and Counter-Terrorism. He has appeared in documentaries, national television, and syndicated radio.
More From SOFREP
- Iran Versus USA: Who Got Outfoxed?
- Stay TOONED: Kerry’s shadow diplomacy
- A Justice Department team will review Hezbollah probes after reports Obama administration officials stymied investigations
- Stay TOONED: MBS and the Iran Deal
- Duterte wants U.S. Special Forces to leave South Philippines
- Footing the Bill for the Costs of “Climate Change”