Reports are coming out revealing that the Pentagon may have cooked the books when it comes to the number of airstrikes undertaken against ISIS. If someone in CENTCOM did that they have a pair of brass ones, but it is more likely that it was done under pressure from White House staffers.
About the Author
Jack Murphy is an eight year Army Special Operations veteran who served as a Sniper and Team Leader in 3rd Ranger Battalion and as a Senior Weapons Sergeant on a Military Free Fall team in 5th Special Forces Group. Having left the military in 2010, he graduated from Columbia with a BA in political science. Murphy is the author of Reflexive Fire, Target Deck, Direct Action, and numerous non-fiction articles about Weapons, Tactics, Special Operations, Terrorism, and Counter-Terrorism. He has appeared in documentaries, national television, and syndicated radio.
More From SOFREP
- Obama Picks Special Operations Commander to Lead CENTCOM
- US spies ‘are playing catch-up big time’ against Russia
- 5-key insights on the Syrian conflict via Hillary’s email and the Stratfor Wikileaks
- Troubling finds within the House probe of ‘Distorted’ intel on Daesh ‘ISIS’
- Kaepernick’s National Anthem protest – it’s about saving his career not sparking a national debate on socio-economics
- Iran hostage payment? “We couldn’t leave til second plane landed.”