China is taking America for a ride, and we are completely in denial about it. ISIS is amateur hour compared to what we face in East Asia.
About the Author
Jack Murphy is an eight year Army Special Operations veteran who served as a Sniper and Team Leader in 3rd Ranger Battalion and as a Senior Weapons Sergeant on a Military Free Fall team in 5th Special Forces Group. Having left the military in 2010, he graduated from Columbia with a BA in political science. Murphy is the author of Reflexive Fire, Target Deck, Direct Action, and numerous non-fiction articles about Weapons, Tactics, Special Operations, Terrorism, and Counter-Terrorism. He has appeared in documentaries, national television, and syndicated radio.
More From SOFREP
- Admiral tapped to head Pacific Command warns Senate about Chinese spies stealing defense tech
- Step Into My Office Because You’re…Fired!: Gov Records Boss Gets the Can
- Chinese Hackers Prepare Battlespace for War with America
- Propaganda and Comic Books: An objective analysis of the US Army Cyber Command’s new ‘Threatcasting’ publications
- More Illegal Immigrants are from China, not Mexico
- China is a racist hypocrite when it comes to espionage