Kids washing up on Turkish shores are just the latest form of Western guilt. The kids have been dying in droves for over three years.
About the Author
Jack Murphy is an eight year Army Special Operations veteran who served as a Sniper and Team Leader in 3rd Ranger Battalion and as a Senior Weapons Sergeant on a Military Free Fall team in 5th Special Forces Group. Having left the military in 2010, he graduated from Columbia with a BA in political science. Murphy is the author of Reflexive Fire, Target Deck, Direct Action, and numerous non-fiction articles about Weapons, Tactics, Special Operations, Terrorism, and Counter-Terrorism. He has appeared in documentaries, national television, and syndicated radio.
More From SOFREP
- Should whatever is left of Syria be partitioned?
- Is the war in Syria over, and has Russia won?
- A simple perspective on Russian and U.S. Policy
- CIA – Syria and Iraq ‘can be put back together again’, suggests autonomous regions
- The US $400 million counterterrorism payment to Iran
- OBAMA: ‘I feel responsible’ for Syria