The uproar surrounding bringing Syrian refugees continues, without any clear resolution in sight.
About the Author
Jack Murphy is an eight year Army Special Operations veteran who served as a Sniper and Team Leader in 3rd Ranger Battalion and as a Senior Weapons Sergeant on a Military Free Fall team in 5th Special Forces Group. Having left the military in 2010, he graduated from Columbia with a BA in political science. Murphy is the author of Reflexive Fire, Target Deck, Direct Action, and numerous non-fiction articles about Weapons, Tactics, Special Operations, Terrorism, and Counter-Terrorism. He has appeared in documentaries, national television, and syndicated radio.
More From SOFREP
- White House to increase number of refugees to 110k in 2017
- Turkey Has Forcibly Returned Thousands of Refugees to Syria, Amnesty International Says
- U.S. lacks balance in Syrian refugee acceptance
- Watch Turkish border flooded with Syrian refugees
- We should focus on the Syrian Civil War, not its refugees
- ‘All Lebanon is against them’: A rape-murder sours a country on its Syrian refugees