In this episode of Stand & Fight with Jim West, Jim says that when he fights with a knife or other handheld object, he prefers to frame his body in such a way as to hide the object during an attack. One of the best places he has found to hide a blade is in the inside of his boot, which is accessible if he is forced into a compromising position on the ground. Once on the ground, he shows you his choice locations to strike an attacker with the knife or object.
About the Author
Desiree Huitt Desiree Huitt is an Army Veteran serving 11 years as a Military Intelligence officer and prior to OCS as a combat medic. She is a graduate from the University of Texas in Austin with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Middle Eastern Studies.
More From SOFREP
- Watch: Stand & Fight with Jim West- Using your body’s natural defenses
- Watch: Stand & Fight with Jim West- Learn how to ‘put them out of business’
- Watch: Stand & Fight with Jim West- Fighting with a beer bottle and a good defensive stance
- Watch: Stand & Fight with Jim West- Fighting with a beer bottle and a solid defensive stance
- Watch: Stand & Fight with Jim West- “In a street fight, always go for the groin!”
- Watch: Cutting, fighting, and killing with Jim “Smokey” West