SOFREP Contributing Editor (Full-Time and Part-Time)
There are currently two positions open: One full-time and one part-time
- Full-time Contributing Editor: responsible for writing 4 articles per day. Topics fall under foreign policy, domestic security, military affairs, and Special Operations.
- Part-time Contributing Editor: responsible for writing 2 articles per day. Topics fall under foreign policy, domestic security, military affairs, and Special Operations.
- Work from home and set your own schedule
- Reports directly to the SOFREP Managing Editor
- Must have military experience
- Experience with Word Press is preferred
- Experience reporting and writing for an online or print news publication is preferred
- Strong work ethic, reliable, and commitment to continuous improvement
Now accepting applicants. If interested, submit your documents on the ‘Contact Us‘ page. Please put “SOFREP Contributing Editor” in the topic line, attach a cover letter, resume, and proof of military service (DD214 or ID card). Place a 100-200 word writing sample in the main message. References will be requested and followed up during the interview process.
We thought this story would be interesting for you, for full access to premium original stories written by our all veteran journalists subscribe here .