Position: Editor of SpecialOperations.com
- Responsible for writing, editing, and publishing articles on the site daily.
- Set your own schedule and work from home.
- Part-time position.
- Reports directly to the Hurricane Group Managing Editor.
- Military experience required, US Army SOF is preferred
- Experience with WordPress is preferred
- Experience reporting and writing for an online or print news publication is preferred
- Strong work ethic, reliable, and commitment to continuous improvement
Now accepting applicants. If interested, submit your documents on the ‘Contact Us‘ page. Please put “Special Operations Editor” in the topic line, attach a cover letter, resume, and proof of military service (DD214 or ID card). Place a 100-200 word writing sample in the main message. References will be requested and followed up during the interview process.
We thought this story would be interesting for you, for full access to premium original stories written by our all veteran journalists subscribe here .