I’m asked often about traveling since it’s part of the job. Here’s as minimalist as can be done in the summer months for a three-day turn and burn with weather always a concern.
1) Pack- Crye Precision EXP1500 (USA made)
2) Black T-shirts- various (USA made)
3 & 4) Gray EDC pants and tan Rapide shorts (triple as swim trunks and running shorts too)- Prometheus Design Werx (USA made)
5) socks- Darn Tough Vermont (USA made)
6) Smith Elite Sunglasses case with sunnies, clear eye pro and ear pro
7) Magpul Daka pouch (toiletries)
8) pouch for chargers, earphones and Streamlight Battery that charges an Apple iPhone from dead to 100% twice
9) Black Diamond Goretex shell
10) Altra Running Superiors with Hanz waterproof socks
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to join SOFREP now for just $0.50/week.