I’ve been using the 5.11 Mission Ready Document bag for a few weeks now and I love it. It has scaled back tactical looks. The Oxford canvas body is rugged and durable, and the leather is actually real leather. It smells good and keeps you organized.
The Mission Ready Document bag is perfect for packing around my electronics when I teach a firearms course at remote locations. It has just the right balance of padding and durability to protect what I put inside.
The bag is handsome and rugged
I love the feel and smell of the leather trim and can’t help but notice the reinforced stitching and attention to detail that it holds.
The ruggedness of the Mission Ready Document bag comes from the blending of genuine leather, Oxford canvas body, and a tough 1680D Nylon base and bartacked/box-cross stitched stress points.
It holds a 15″ laptop and securely stores your CCW in the TacTec™ System-compatible compartment. The interior panel holds your pen and cell phone, and for particularly eventful meetings, your mags and cuffs.
I was able to place my PowerPoint projector, laptop, cords, miscellaneous paperwork, and stow my pistol all into the Mission Ready Document Bag and comfortably carry it.
Available in black or “coin” (kind of a grey color) and currently priced at $159.99.
- Main Compartment – 11.75” H x 15.75” L x 5” D
- Total Capacity – 976 cubic inch / 16 liter
- 15″ laptop compartment with closure strap
- CCW compartment with loop panel for Tactec™ Holster
- Multiple exterior pockets for accessories and gear
- Interior admin panel
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap
- Luggage handle pass through
- Water-resistant polyester canvas oxford (main) Water-resistant 1680D Nylon (base)
- Genuine leather handles and trims
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to join SOFREP now for just $0.50/week.