Whether you’re hiking outdoors or on your daily commute, one way to beat the heat is by carrying a water bottle. And not just any disposable bottle—a quality container, built like the rest of the gear in your everyday carry. Depending on your needs, you might want a bottle that’s super light and portable, something a bit more rugged, or even one that’s capable of keeping your water cold and your coffee hot.
In this guide, we’ll highlight 15 of the best water bottles to keep you hydrated on the go.
What to Look for in a Good EDC Water Bottle
- Durable materials: You don’t want a bottle that breaks the first time you drop it or something you throw out in a year.
- Leak-proof: Spilling your bottle inside your bag is a nightmare scenario.
- Easy to use on the go: Whether going on a walk or rushing to your next meeting you don’t want to fumble with complicated spouts or lids.
- The right size for your needs: Your bottle should be enough to keep you hydrated throughout the day but not take up so much room that it becomes a burden to carry.
- Lightweight: Minimalism is the key to convenience. A bottle that’s a hassle to carry will often get left behind.
Keep these considerations in mind, then pick the right bottle for your EDC out of these 15 solid options below.
Continue reading on Everyday Carry
Photo courtesy of Everyday Carry
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to get 3 months of full ad-free access for only $1