BLACK HAWK has been around for many years supplying gear for operators, hunters, and outdoorsman. It would seem that variations of travel bags are exhausted, but these guys have made it a habit of making the right bag for your needs. Lets take a look at the BLOCK GO BAG, and my first impressions.
It is a small but functional bag that has many uses. I myself found it being a great and cool looking diaper bag, it comes with an assortment of small molle type pouches that can be attached inside or out using the S.T.R.I.K.E webbing. It does not have the capacity to serve as a multi-use tactical bag, but it does have versatility as a small GO-BAG. It’s features include:
• Seven removable heavy-duty mesh interior pouches with clear windows to label contents
• Multiple carry handles
• Padded, removable shoulder straps for backpack or sling pack configuration
• Shoulder straps can be stowed inside padded back panel
• Internal and external S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing for attaching pouches or accessories
• External zipper pocket and various lash-down points
• Three-sided zipper allows the main compartment to be fully opened for bag to lay flat or be hung vertically using the integral strap
As you can see, there are many variations to this pack. The pouches provide convenient storage for small items you may have.
For a day at the park with the kids or for your essential carries this bag is for you. Not too many plastic pieces that will break and the stitching is superb, exceeding 10 stitches-per-inch. All in all, this is great gift idea for the person that has “stuff” to carry.
There are on this article.
You must become a subscriber or login to view or post comments on this article.