Photo: Brandon is top row second from the left next to Navy SEAL Astronaut Chris Cassidy and Navy SEAL Heath Robinson below.
- London Bridge Rhodesian Chest Rig. The linked version is slightly different from my original.
- Eight 30 round magazines of 5.56 match (wish I had the Surefire high cap mags)
- Magnetic Compass
- Blood Chit
- Area Map (Local and Country)
- Med Kit
- $100 US
- Leatherman Tool
- Signal Mirror
- Strobe (visible and IR)
- Wool Cap (extremely valuable kit–Massif is my choice now)
- Glint tape and IR U.S. Flag
- Garmin GPS (Garmin rocks)
- Desert Cammies (customized by me)
- North Face Vest (Now I rock a Massif shell and layering system)
- M-4 stripped down
- Aimpoint (not a fan of this anymore, I prefer EOTECH now) zeroed for 200m
- Back up iron sight
- Surefire hand grip light with low power LED thumb light switch (great for ship boardings. The LED helps you see without giving off a light AD, giving away your position)
- HK USP Compact .45 (Big Brother is in the video below)
- Standard Issue Flight Gloves
- Zamberlan Mountain Boots
- Wool Socks
- ECHO Platoon Embrace The Hate Patch. Original Design by me. Original patch design soon to be available in TLOR store.
- Rolex Submariner (Now I rock my RESCO Patriot and soon my RESCO Red Circle Series)
There are on this article.
You must become a subscriber or login to view or post comments on this article.