FirstEdge’s Elite Field Knife was designed and built in partnership with U.S. Special Forces to produce a high quality all-purpose Knife and Sheath. The Elite Field Knife is constructed of high grade ELMAX™ Steel with course textured G-10 handles.
The Patent Pending Kydex Tri-Composite Sheath is able to be disassembled for cleaning and was built to withstand the harshest conditions on the planet.
- Full Tang Fixed Blade
- ELMAX Stainless Steel Blade – .210” thick
- 60-61 HRC
- 6” Blade Length
- 11” Overall Length
- 1.25 lb. Packaged Weight / 13.4 oz. Knife Only
- Bevel – Flat Grind
- Course Textured Black G-10 Handles
- Striking Pommel
- Lanyard Hole
- Stainless Steel Hex Fasteners
- Black Oxide Finish On Blade and Fasteners
Read more – Spotter Up
(Featured image courtesy of spotterup.com)
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to join SOFREP now for just $0.50/week.