The GORUCK Wire Dopp is really a universal Dopp pouch, typically used for organizing electronics and the accompanying cords. Although I have used it in that capacity, I have found a different use for the Wire Dopp; Transporting my EDC items when traveling via ground transportation. Not only is this a practical way to transport your EDC, but it’s also just plain cool to do it this way.
Gear seen in the photo and video:
- Glock 26 inside a BlackPoint Tactical FO3 holster
- Spare Glock 19 magazine with a NeoMag spare mag carrier
- Half Face Blades Omega Dagger
- Resco Instruments Manus watch
- Streamlight 1L-1AA flashlight
- Violent Nomad Discreet Stabbing Tool
- Hoback Knives MK Ultra folding knife
- Chums Surfshorts Wallet
From the GORUCK website:
Rucksack organization for everyday carry, travel situations, or outings makes life simpler. Having quick and easy access to electronic gadget accessories in the TSA line or on your daily bus commute will make for swift passage, and with that comes stress-free travel. Stash your charging cable, earbuds, and adapter bits for your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or music device in the Wire Dopp and then stash the Wire Dopp into the outer slash pocket or the inner mesh pocket of your ruck for highly organized yet readily-accessible carry convenience.
- Simple folding design
- Single buckle closure for secure hold
- Three zippered storage areas
- Solid 1000D CORDURA® for rugged durability
- Inner mesh for content visibility
- YKK zippers with color-coded 550 cord pulls for quick, simple access
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.
Your subscription is important and supports our editorial integrity and our 100% veteran writing team. Advertisers these days are afraid of being associated with controversial news outlets, like us, that take a stand. Your subscription is vital to ensuring we can continue to publish the courageous apolitical news we are known and respected for as former combat veterans.Subscribe or login