Courtesy of Real World Survivor
Big enough to carry a MacBook Air, the urban, flat top designed bag has compartments for you to easily access your tools if you need to stock up on your survival gear for a wild weekend adventure.
- RELATED STORY: 5 Ways To Load Up A Bug-Out Bag With Your Survival Items
- RELATED STORY: Customizing Your Ditch Bag
This super secure bag comes with many pockets that’s perfect for all your needs. Even if you’re the type of person to suffer from a sweaty back, the back panel of this pack is padded with an air mesh just for you because it’s quilted to stimulate air circulation against the back and improves wearer comfort.
The MSRP for this pack is $225.00.
- Dimensions: 19 in. x 16 in. x 4.5 in.
- Bag Volume: 1368 cubic in.
- Main Compartment: 17 in. x 4 in. x 15 in.
- Zippered Pouch: 12 in. x 8 in.
Read more like this on Real World Survivor
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to join SOFREP now for just $0.50/week.