(Article originally published on Tactical-Life)
Inforce has introduced the second generation of its WML and WMLx product lines.
The Gen2 weapon-mounted lights feature several new upgrades.
- RELATED STORY: Gear Bag: Top 12 Weapon-Mounted Lights
Incredibly powerful yet compact in size, the Gen2 WML and WMLx Series integrates with MIL-STD-1913/NAR rail and features a new reinforced polymer body that offers higher-impact resistance and durability.
Patented heat dissipating vents provide improved LED thermal management and an ergonomic, contoured non-slip switch makes for easy on/off.
There are three operating modes: constant, momentary and strobe (strobe is easily disabled) and the new products are waterproof up to 66 feet.
Inforce’s easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn’t turned on until the operator is ready.
- RELATED STORY: GTSOC Pro: Gemtech, Kimber Team Up For Stealth 1911
The WML White and WML White/IR products offer many functional enhancements including:
- Increased lumens from 200 to 400, at just 3 ounces
- High efficiency emitter provides up to 1.5 hours of runtime in white mode, or 4 hours in infrared mode from a single 123A Lithium battery
- Concentrated, high-intensity beam fills the field of view for close to mid-range target identification
- Re-engineered cam lever and lockout bale with constant tension to maximize ease of switching between white or infrared mode (IR model only) and full function/momentary mode (white model only)
Continue reading on Tactical-Life
(images courtesy of tactical-life.com)