- SR-25 w/PEQ-2 and 3.5-10x Leopold scope? and Harris bipod legs
- 4x spare magazines
- MICH helmet
- Tigerstripe BDU’s or civilian clothes
- Soloman boots
- 2x Dutch mini-frags
- maps w/map case (hung around neck by 550 chord and buttoned under by shirt)
- m9 pistol
- Camelbak (depending on the mission)
- bleeder kit (ratchet tourniquet, curlex, Israeli bandage)
- red lens flashlight
- spare batteries
What can I say, we kept it light!
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to join SOFREP now for just $0.50/week.