Give your campfire skills an edge. With the new Black Pearl CampKit, there should be no reason at all for not being able to get a fire started. Light My Fire has created one of the best all-in-one kit available for getting a sustainable fire started, no matter the weather condition. We’re going into the cold weather season soon and having the ability to quickly and easily get a fire started could be the difference between life and death out in the woods.
- Flexible and sturdy profile-grounded blade.
- Sheath with clip.
- High-friction rubber handle.
- Includes an original Swedish FireSteel® firestarter.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) spark.
- Easy to light even when wet.
- All natural & environmentally-friendly.
- Up to 80% resin content.
- It is the resin (oil) that burns not the wood.
- Burns with a hot flame compared to paper and paraffin.
- No “dangerous goods” shipping restrictions.
- 150x22x22 mm, 50-70 g.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Extremely durable.
- Safe for non stick cookware
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to join SOFREP now for just $0.50/week.