Everybody for the most part is familiar with the AR-15 PMAGS from Magpul, and the reliability and durability they offer. Magpul now offers the same reliability and durability for the 9mm Glock platform. The PMAG 17 GL9 are made for the Glock 17, however they will also run in the compact and sub-compact versions with some protrusion at the bottom.
Product Details (courtesy of magpul.com):
The PMAG 17 GL9 is a 17-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds.
High visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 17rd indicator windows. Drops free loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 17 GL9 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns*
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
- MSRP of $15.95
Featured image courtesy of Magpul
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to get 3 months of full ad-free access for only $1