The PMAG 35 EV9 is a lightweight, 35-round, 9x19mm CZ Scorpion EVO 3-compatible magazine. The PMAG 35 EV9 provides optimal round stack geometry, giving the large format pistol, PCC, and SMG market Magpul reliability and increased magazine capacity in a pistol caliber magazine. Features include advanced impact-resistant polymer construction, an easy to disassemble design, and a highly impact-resistant floor plate. Additionally, the PMAG 35 EV9 features a rounds remaining capability in the form of capacity indicator windows at 10, 20, 30, and 35-round intervals. A Paint Pen Dot Matrix is provided for magazine identification, and the ridged front and back strap on the magazine body provides a secure grip in all environmental conditions. The PMAG 35 EV9 provides the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 owner the design, reliability and durability expected from Magpul, all at a competitive price point.
- 35-Round Capacity with capacity indicator windows at 10, 20, 30, and 35-round intervals
- Easy to disassemble design for cleaning
- High visibility follower
- Advanced impact resistant polymer construction
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Highly impact-resistant floor plate
- Paint Pen Dot Matrix for magazine identification
- Made in the U.S.A., qualifying as one U.S.-made part for 922(r) compliance
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to join SOFREP now for just $0.50/week.