Technology can be both good as well as bad. Everywhere you look, people are walking with their face buried in their smartphones. Believe me, I have two teenage boys and it frustrates me how attached they are to this technology. Many times I’ve lost comms with my 14 year old because of a dead phone battery. Apparently, SnapChat consumes a lot of juice, I wouldn’t know. So to solve this problem, I’ve been searching for a compact portable charger for him. One that will withstand the punishment of an active teenage boy. And myCharge has just the solution with their new Adventure Series chargers.
The Adventure Series is engineered to be rugged, durable power for charging in extreme conditions. This new series includes the AdventureMini, AdventurePlus, AdventureMax and AdventureUltra. All of which provide a varying range of charging capacities to suit your needs. I settled on the 3,350 mAh Mini as well as the 10,500 mAh AdventureMax. One key feature of the Adventure Series is a rubberized rugged exterior. Making them both drop and splash resistant. Compact and lightweight, the AdventureMax will go virtually unnoticed in a backpack. And the AdventureMini is a convenient pocket sized power pack perfect for EDC. Time will tell, but they look to be capable of some abuse.
Adventure Series Technology courtesy of mycharge.com
- Smart-sense: ensures complete device compatibility
- Hyper-charge: ultra-fast charging of your devices; up to 65% faster than competitors
- Power-stay: maintains battery power for up to 1 year
- Max-power: maximum power transfer from powerbank to device
- High-density battery: the smallest and lightest powerbank
- Safe-cell: provides the highest level of battery safety
- Rapid-recharge: powerbank recharges up to 50% faster than competitors
- Pass Through Charging: will charge the powerbank and connected device simultaneously
The temptation to wander around like a zombie glued to the warm glow of your iPhone screen is great. Put the phone away and try to remain aware of your surroundings. A little common sense and awareness will go a long way should an emergency arise. Stash the phone and connect it to any of the new Adventure Series chargers. This way, you’ll have a topped off phone when you reach your destination.
- Battery: 3350mAh Lithium Ion
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 in x 1.9 in x 1.0 in
- Product Weight: 0.20 lbs.
- USB port delivers 1.0A output
- Smartphone Charges 2 times
- MSRP $29.99
- Battery: 10500mAh Lithium Ion
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 in x 2.9 in x 1.0 in
- Product Weight: 0.55 lbs.
- USB port delivers 2.4A output
- Smartphone Charges 6 times
- MSRP $49.99