Everyone loves a good pair of boots and socks. For the last week, I’ve been wearing the Bogs Bedrock 8″ Composite toe men’s waterproof leather work boots. I’ve been wearing them with Coronado tactical boot socks from Farm to Feet. Check out the video review below for a look at one of the most comfortable […]
Everyone loves a good pair of boots and socks. For the last week, I’ve been wearing the Bogs Bedrock 8″ Composite toe men’s waterproof leather work boots. I’ve been wearing them with Coronado tactical boot socks from Farm to Feet. Check out the video review below for a look at one of the most comfortable footwear combinations that I have experienced.
Bogs Bedrock 8″ Comp toe men’s waterproof leather work boot specifications:
Price: $170 – $190 depending on style
Color: Multi brown
- 100% waterproof
- 90° 5/8 Heel
- Rebound cushioning in midsole and footbed provides lasting comfort
- Seamless heel outsole construction for enhanced durability
- BioGrip outsole combines ASTM standard slip and chemical resistance
- DuraFresh organic bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors
- Flex Width insole adapts to foot width
- Reinforced heel/toe for improved durability
- Available with asymetric composite toes that are custom built for each size and meets ASTM standards
- Bogs Max-Wick and EverDry move sweat away to keep your foot dry
- 3MM Neo-Tech insulation for sub zero temperatures (Insulated Boot Only)
Farm to Feet Coronado tactical boot sock specifications:
Price: $19 per pair
Height: Extended crew
Colors: Charcoal, Coyote brown, Black
- 100% American grown Merino wool
- Nylon reinforced outer plaiting – Reinforcing yarns woven into the stretch shell increase durability, while wool fibers sit closer to the skin for maximum insulation.
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone – Found throughout our Sport collection and in some Hike models, bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won’t interfere with low-volume shoes.
- Full-Density Cushioning – Features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
- Seamless Toe Closure – Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression – Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Durability Assurance – Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Made from
- 72% US Merino Wool
- 27% US Nylon
- 1% US Spandex