The benefits of whole grains are numerous, latest research being they help us stay lean.**
Oatmeal is high in soluble fiber, and a bowl of oatmeal should be a staple item in your diet. Oatmeal can lower cholesterol and the chance of a heart attack. Some other facst about oatmeal:
- Finely Ground Oats May Help with Skin Care
- Oatmeal is Very Filling and May Help You Lose Weight
- Oats Are Incredibly Nutritious
- Oats Can Improve Blood Sugar Control
- Oats Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Glucan
- They Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage
- They May Decrease The Risk of Childhood Asthma
- Whole Oats Are Rich in Antioxidants
Continue reading on Spotter Up
There are on this article.
You must become a subscriber or login to view or post comments on this article.