Our winners from the first two weeks competition are Ryan Goold and John Baggett. They will both be receiving $100 for each of the previous weeks of the competition and are currently even on points with our scoring system. There is more cash to be had over the next two weeks and this weeks challenge is sure to slow things down a bit.
This strong hand/weak hand marksmanship challenge is meant to identify weaknesses in stability, target acquisition, and body position.
As with last week, there will be three IDPA targets. The left target will be at 10 meters, center target at 15 meters, and the right target at 10 meters. The shooter will have three magazines of 9 rounds each.
- One the signal, the shooter will draw their pistol and engage all three targets with two rounds to the body and one to the head while shooting single hand strong hand.
- The shooter will reload and engage all three targets with two rounds to the body and one to the head while shooting single hand weak hand.
- The shooter will reload and engage all three targets with two rounds to the body and one to the head while shooting two hand kneeling.
Time will stop when the last round is fired. Scoring will be -0.1 seconds for rounds dropped within the body (Enos Scoring) and -0.5 seconds for targets dropped on the head.
*Scores are determined by total shooting time, plus any accrued time penalties.
How to compete, record your results, and win cash and the Grand Prize SIG 320:
- Sign-up for CompeteNow (100% free). If you’ve already signed up and competed, thank you and best of luck.
- Once signed up, join the Loadout Room’s Group. – You will see the first, second and this weeks challenges. Follow the directions above.
- Go out and shoot.
- Prove it! – Post a video to Loadout Room TV. We’re not worried if you had your buddy video you with their Iphone or you used professional equipment, just show us the goods and how fast you really are.
- One we’ve approved your video and made it live on the site, post your results on CompeteNow.com with the link to the video.
- Share your submission on CompeteNow to Facebook!
- Submission for week one will end at 11:59 EST on November 16th 2015.
*If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below. This is our first competition of this type and there will surly be some wrinkles to iron out. We look forward to see some very fast times. Stay tuned for announcement of winners and next weeks competition.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.
Your subscription is important and supports our editorial integrity and our 100% veteran writing team. Advertisers these days are afraid of being associated with controversial news outlets, like us, that take a stand. Your subscription is vital to ensuring we can continue to publish the courageous apolitical news we are known and respected for as former combat veterans.Subscribe or login