- 16 hours of force-on-force training
- 16 hours of close quarters force-on-force training
- 16 hours of low-light force-on-force training
- 8 hours of vehicle live fire training
- 40 hours of defensive handgun live fire training
96 hours of manipulating the draw mechanic. Sometimes in awkward and unlit spaces. Sometimes while moving. The bag functioned well, fit my low-profile criteria, and with some modifications to the holster system, it has exceeded my expectations.
It was just too damn big.
Enter the Vertx EDC Transit Sling
Continue reading on Short Barrel Shepherd
Photo courtesy of Short Barrel Shepherd
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to join SOFREP now for just $0.50/week.