Ballistic Magazine sat down with Pat McNamara and asked him the following 13 questions. Watch the video to see the responses he gave. As always Mac does not disappoint and delivers some great answers and advice.
- We’ll start with the serious stuff. You spent 22 years in the U.S. Army and did a ton of special operations work. How did you first end up in the Army? Was joining the military something that was always on your radar?
- Again, you had extensive time in the military. A lot of things we’re sure you can’t talk about, but what was the most valuable thing you took away from your time in the Army?
- Firearms training has obviously become a major part of your post-service life. How’d you get started with TMACS Inc.?
- The apocalypse just started. It’s a true SHTF situation. Name the first three people you’d have on your team.
- Your personal range videos are always over-the-top. You’re never just shooting; you’re always adding in some type of physical activity. Why?
- Speaking of physical activity, let’s delve into your workout regimen. Anyone who watches you on Instagram knows you’re an absolute beast in the gym. What does your typical workout look like?
- Part of staying in good shape is a good diet. What’s your diet look like? Is it easy to maintain on the road?
- What’s your go-to cheat food?
- What about drinking? Do you allow yourself to enjoy life’s finer alcoholic beverages? Do you have a go-to?
- When watching you work out, another element people can’t help but notice is the metal music blasting in the background. You’re a well-documented metal aficionado. How’d you get into metal?
- What are your top three metal bands of all time?
- What’s the best metal show you’ve ever been to?
- What’s one bit of advice you want to leave our readers with?
*Photo and video Courtesy of Ballistic Magazine
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to join SOFREP now for just $0.50/week.