From award-winning documentary filmmaker E. Chai Vasarhelyi and world-renowned photographer and mountaineer Jimmy Chin, comes FREE SOLO, a stunning, intimate and unflinching portrait of free soloist climber Alex Honnold, as he prepares to achieve his lifelong dream: climbing the face of the world’s most famous rock… the 3,200ft El Capitan in Yosemite National Park… without a rope.
Find a theater near you: www.FreeSoloFilm.com
About National Geographic:
National Geographic is the world’s premium destination for science, exploration, and adventure. Through their world-class scientists, photographers, journalists, and filmmakers, Nat Geo gets you closer to the stories that matter and past the edge of what’s possible.
Get More National Geographic:
- Official Site: http://bit.ly/NatGeoOfficialSite
- Facebook: http://bit.ly/FBNatGeo
- Twitter: http://bit.ly/NatGeoTwitter
- Instagram: http://bit.ly/NatGeoInsta
- Free Solo – Trailer | National Geographic https://youtu.be/xNb524VQBU4
*Photo courtesy of National Geographic Youtube channel