- London Bridge Rhodesian Chest Rig. The linked version is slightly different from my original.
- Eight 30 round magazines of 5.56 match (wish I had the Surefire high cap mags)
- Magnetic Compass
- Blood Chit
- Area Map (Local and Country)
- Med Kit
- $100 US
- Leatherman Tool
- Signal Mirror
- Strobe (visible and IR)
- Wool Cap (extremely valuable kit–Massif is my choice now)
- Glint tape and IR U.S. Flag
- Garmin GPS (Garmin rocks)
- Desert Cammies (customized by me)
- North Face Vest (Now I rock a Massif shell and layering system)
- M-4 stripped down
- Aimpoint (not a fan of this site, I prefer EOTECH now) zeroed for 200m
- Back up iron sight
- Surefire hand grip light with low power LED thumb light switch (great for ship boardings. The LED helps you see without giving off a light AD, giving away your position)
- HK USP Compact .45 (Big Brother is in the video below)
- Standard Issue Flight Gloves
- Zamberlan Mountain Boots
- Wool Socks
- ECHO Platoon Embrace The Hate Patch. Original Design by me. Original patch design soon to be available in TLOR store.
- Rolex Submariner (Now I rock my RESCO Patriot and soon my RESCO Red Circle Series)
This article is courtesy of The Loadout Room.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.
Your subscription is important and supports our editorial integrity and our 100% veteran writing team. Advertisers these days are afraid of being associated with controversial news outlets, like us, that take a stand. Your subscription is vital to ensuring we can continue to publish the courageous apolitical news we are known and respected for as former combat veterans.Subscribe or login