Continue to prep for the UBRR and focus on some speed work today with the runs. Speed work will help with your endurance and gives your muscles a different workout.
- 5 x 1-mile run Go as quickly as you can with a minimum of 5-minute rest between runs. Record your average mile time.
- 5 x 30 seconds of Pushups.
- 1 x Do as many push-ups as you can do in 60 seconds.
- 5 x 30 seconds of Sit-ups
- 1 x Do as many sit-ups as possible in 60 seconds.
- 1 x 20 Knees-to-Elbow hanging from the pull-up bar.
- 25 pull-ups
Stretch well after completion
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.
Your subscription is important and supports our editorial integrity and our 100% veteran writing team. Advertisers these days are afraid of being associated with controversial news outlets, like us, that take a stand. Your subscription is vital to ensuring we can continue to publish the courageous apolitical news we are known and respected for as former combat veterans.Subscribe or login