Continue to prep for the UBRR by taking a practice test but without the rope climb event as most will not have access to one.
- Pushups – 1-minute time limit as many as you can do correctly, minimum 40
- Situps – 1-minute time limit as many as you can do correctly, minimum 40
- Pullups – minimum of 6, no time limit
- Dips – minimum of 6, no time limit
- 4 x 25-meter Shuttle Run, maximum of 24 seconds
- Bench Press – 80 percent of body weight minimum 6 no time limit
- Kip-ups – minimum of 6 with a 1-minute time limit
- 5 Mile Run or 5-mile Ruck – The run to be completed in 40 min, ruck 75
Stretch well after completion
Pushups +2 pts for each rep above minimum.
Situps +3 points for each rep above minimum.
Pullups +3 points for each rep above minimum.
Dips +2 points for each rep above minimum.
Bench Press +3 points for each rep above minimum.
Kip -ups +2 points for each rep above minimum.
Shuttle Run +2 points for every 1/10th of a second under minimum.
Run +2 points for every 15 seconds from 35-30 minutes.
You can check your score at the website here:
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.
Your subscription is important and supports our editorial integrity and our 100% veteran writing team. Advertisers these days are afraid of being associated with controversial news outlets, like us, that take a stand. Your subscription is vital to ensuring we can continue to publish the courageous apolitical news we are known and respected for as former combat veterans.Subscribe or login