Believe it or not the U.S. Army is now running de facto top cover for child abusers in Afghanistan while drumming out soldiers who speak out against the so-called cultural practice.
About the Author
Jack Murphy is an eight year Army Special Operations veteran who served as a Sniper and Team Leader in 3rd Ranger Battalion and as a Senior Weapons Sergeant on a Military Free Fall team in 5th Special Forces Group. Having left the military in 2010, he graduated from Columbia with a BA in political science. Murphy is the author of Reflexive Fire, Target Deck, Direct Action, and numerous non-fiction articles about Weapons, Tactics, Special Operations, Terrorism, and Counter-Terrorism. He has appeared in documentaries, national television, and syndicated radio.
More From SOFREP
- Afghanistan: That Giant Sucking Sound
- De Oppresso Liber: Some Restrictions Apply
- First female soldier in Green Beret training fails to complete the course
- Army taking second look at case of paralyzed Green Beret facing discharge
- Green Beret Denied Medal of Honor, Due to Army Bureaucratic Insanity
- Things that matter: Special Forces jungle fatigue uniform