The gear shown in the above photo is more or less what I carry on a daily basis. With these items, I’m prepared to handle most daily tasks as well as defend myself. With the flashlight aside all my gear is proudly made in the USA. Here is a breakdown of the items and links to either a review or to purchase.
- Gatorz Patriot Magnum Eyewear
- Bastion LLC Minimalist Bi-fold Wallet
- Streamlight 1L-1AA handheld flashlight
- Resco Watches Hooper with leather strap
- Emerson Knives CQC-7 folding knife
- Half Face Blades Omega Dagger
Share in the comments what you carry daily. We’d like to know!
*Photo courtesy of @scott_witner
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.
Your subscription is important and supports our editorial integrity and our 100% veteran writing team. Advertisers these days are afraid of being associated with controversial news outlets, like us, that take a stand. Your subscription is vital to ensuring we can continue to publish the courageous apolitical news we are known and respected for as former combat veterans.Subscribe or login