The gear shown in the above photo is more or less what I carry on a daily basis. With these items, I’m prepared to handle most daily tasks as well as defend myself. With the flashlight aside all my gear is proudly made in the USA. Here is a breakdown of the items and links to either a review or to purchase.
- Gatorz Patriot Magnum Eyewear
- Bastion LLC Minimalist Bi-fold Wallet
- Streamlight 1L-1AA handheld flashlight
- Resco Watches Hooper with leather strap
- Emerson Knives CQC-7 folding knife
- Half Face Blades Omega Dagger
Share in the comments what you carry daily. We’d like to know!
*Photo courtesy of @scott_witner
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to get 3 months of full ad-free access for only $1