These photos and post were taken from Kyle Defoor’s Facebook page. Like I’ve said before, I’ve trained with Kyle and have been following him for several years now. Kyle has a lot of experience with most types of gear and clothing, especially when it comes to travel and shooting. I’ve adopted some of Kyles methods for minimizing what I take when I travel, whether it’s for 3 days in the US or a week overseas. Check out how Kyle uses a single backpack for a 3-day trip.
I’m asked often about traveling since it’s part of the job. Here’s as minimalist as can be done in the summer months for a three-day turn and burn with weather always a concern. – Kyle Defoor
- Pack – Crye Precision EXP (USA made)
- Black T-shirts – various (USA made)
- Gray EDC pants and tan Rapide shorts (triple as swim trunks and running shorts too)- Prometheus Design Werx (USA made)
- Socks – Darn Tough Vermont (USA made)
- Smith Elite Sunglasses case with sunnies, clear eye pro and ear pro
- Magpul Daka pouch (toiletries)
- Daka pouch for chargers, earphones and Streamlight Battery that charges an iPhone from dead to 100% twice
- Black Diamond Goretex shell
- Altra Running Superiors with Hanz waterproof socks.
*Photos courtesy of Defoor Proformance Facebook page
Veterans and active-duty military get a year of Fox Nation for free. Don’t delay. Sign up today by clicking the button below!Free Fox Nation for a Year
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to get 3 months of full ad-free access for only $1