Last week, the Daily Beast reported, fifty CENTCOM intelligence analysts filed a formal complaint with the inspector general after they felt like their reports were being altered by senior officials in order to downplay the strength and capabilities of ISIS and al Qaeda. The article alleges, that the senior officials, to include the director of intelligence and his deputy in CENTCOM, are changing their reports to fit the narrative of the Obama administration.

Two of the officials who spoke to The Daily Beast said that analysts began airing their complaints in October in an effort to address the issue internally and only went to the inspector general when that effort failed. Some of those who complained were urged to retire, one official familiar with the report told The Daily Beast.”

The task force, composed of members of the House Armed Services, Intelligence committees, and the Defense Appropriations subcommittee have found some of the allegations to be true and are set to release a report later this week after conducting a five month investigation. The 10-page-report was released at the end of last week.

Democratic members of the House Intelligence Committee released their own findings on Thursday that agreed with some of the conclusions of the Republican task force.