Continue to prep for the UBRR and get a long rucksack march in, before enjoying your weekend and a bit of a break on Sunday.
- 3 x Military Press (heavy dumbbells) 20 reps, 15, 12
- 3 x Shoulder lateral raises (heavy dumbbells) 20 reps, 15, 12
- 3 x Shoulder front raises (medium to light dumbbells) 20 reps, 15, 12
- 3 x Lat machine pull-downs rear 20 reps,15, 12
- 3 x Seated rows 20 reps, 15, 12
- 10-mile rucksack march as fast as you can without ruck-running
Stretch well after completion
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.
Your subscription is important and supports our editorial integrity and our 100% veteran writing team. Advertisers these days are afraid of being associated with controversial news outlets, like us, that take a stand. Your subscription is vital to ensuring we can continue to publish the courageous apolitical news we are known and respected for as former combat veterans.Subscribe or login