In Hawaii, Eduardo Garcia is joined by his landscape “interpreters” and pros each in their own right, Shane Dorian and Mark Healey. Here they show Eduardo Garcia how to traverse the terrain in pursuit of Axis deer, then head to the water to override the body’s over-protective instinct to breathe while spear fishing. What results is one very hard-earned meal.
- Executive Producer: Jennifer Jane, Eduardo Garcia
- Created By: Jennifer Jane and Eduardo Garcia
- Produced in Association With: Farm League Productions
- Director: Chris Malloy Producer: David Burden
- Cinematography: Danny Moder Editor: Ronnie Silva
- Music: Brotheryn Studios
- Still Photography: Todd Glasser
*Featured photo courtesy of Yeti
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.
Your subscription is important and supports our editorial integrity and our 100% veteran writing team. Advertisers these days are afraid of being associated with controversial news outlets, like us, that take a stand. Your subscription is vital to ensuring we can continue to publish the courageous apolitical news we are known and respected for as former combat veterans.Subscribe or login