Director of Marketing
Location: Preference for New York, NY, potential for remote
Crate Club Group is a content-driven eCommerce company that builds unique men’s lifestyle products and experiences. Backed by several media platforms that reach over 50M monthly unique visitors, we also run Crate Club, the leading subscription gear club in America. Are you looking for a dynamic and challenging digital marketing role where you can put your thumbprint on the fastest growing men’s brand in the US? Look no further.
We are looking for a data-driven and digitally-focused hands-on marketing leader to provide leadership in connecting strategy to performance. Along the way, you’ll execute strategically to help innovate methods, leverage tools, and optimize campaigns. As Director of Marketing, you will bring considerable hands-on digital experience with technical, functional, and product expertise to provide a new level of analytics and rigor to the marketing at Crate Club. With your self-motivated, dynamic skills, you will lead junior team members and manage direct agency resources in executing our growth strategies.
- Build and manage a best-in-class performance marketing team (hybrid of in-house and agency)
- Own and manage marketing budgets, drive media strategy, and deliver strong marketing performance/ROI
- Operate digital media buying platforms with a goal of constant optimization to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of paid digital campaigns
- Create and maintain profitable ROI strategies using Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, SnapChat and other paid digital advertising strategies
- Build our affiliate program
- Drive demand and increase conversion rate through our own organic media channels
- Work hand-in-hand with designers, web developers, and the sales team to optimize our products and offers
- Ensure brand consistency and voice across all channels
- 8+ years of working experience as a professional in a dynamic startup or high growth environment working with media and/or direct to consumer businesses
- Experience managing junior marketing resources and external agencies
- Demonstrated expertise in
- Familiarity with key digital marketing topics: SEO, SEM, A/B testing, content management systems (CMS), localization, and paid social media. Proficiency with Google Analytics/AdWords
- Strong analytics and serious spreadsheet skills, with the ability to perform rigorous campaign, website and A/B testing analysis
- Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend the real-time needs of campaigns outside normal business hours.
- Ability to work in an ambitious, flexible and adaptable environment
- The detail and results-oriented mentality, including being analytical, organized, thorough and competitive to take initiative and deliver excellence
What could set you apart?
- MBA or advanced degree in marketing, analytics or other similar areas of focus
- Military experience
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonus
- A very flexible work environment with a relaxed office environment
- The opportunity to join a great team in building an exciting new brand
Job Type: Full-time
Support the SOFREP community with a lifetime membership. Sign Up Now
If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting our Veteran Editorial by becoming a SOFREP subscriber. Click here to get 3 months of full ad-free access for only $1