SaltStick Capsules are critical to minimize muscle cramping, heat stress and fatigue due to unbalanced electrolyte levels. SaltStick Caps are formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. Whether you are running a full marathon, out on a long day hike, or spend hours in the sun, these are for you. The SaltStick Caps also make an ideal supplement to keep in your bug out bags. If you’re “on the run” in a bug out scenario or deep in the wilderness on a backpacking trip, dehydration is an inherent risk and can lead to death if it’s not dealt with. During these times, take one capsule with water for each hour of activity in order to keep your body hydrated and your electrolyte levels where they need to be.
I personally keep a handful of salt capsules with my Haley Strategic Water Bottle Pouch. The salt capsules combined with my stainless steel water bottle and survival straw give me a fighting chance against dehydration and heat related illness.
- The ONLY electrolyte capsule that was formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- Only 1 capsule per serving. Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity
- Buffered salt composition that helps digestion and absorption
- Vegetable-based capsule composition; Bio-available active ingredients
- Contains only WHAT YOU NEED. No herbal, trace, or questionable components added
- Gluten free
- No sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup
- Does not contain any World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or International Olympic Committee (IOC) banned substances
- Saltstick Caps uniquely includes vitamin D that helps the body absorb and utilize calcium
SaltStick Ingredients & Supplement Facts:
MSRP: $22 per 100 count or $13 per 30 count. Available through the SaltStick online store.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.
Your subscription is important and supports our editorial integrity and our 100% veteran writing team. Advertisers these days are afraid of being associated with controversial news outlets, like us, that take a stand. Your subscription is vital to ensuring we can continue to publish the courageous apolitical news we are known and respected for as former combat veterans.Subscribe or login