From the start, I’m in.
How awesome would it be to have this man brandishing his unapologetic knife hands at foreign dignitaries when they’re trying to screw America around?
General Mattis’s career and values greatly outshine any politicians. He is also superiorly quick-witted, uniquely more common-sense based, and deadly than our current Presidental candidates. General Mattis further maintains a cache of awesome phrases that he’s coined to back his unapologetic honesty, many of which would bring the fear of God into any filibustering or nonsensical politicians that dare challenge him, such as:
- “No better friend, no worse enemy.”
- “Look past the rhetoric and rally to the flag.”
- “Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.”
- “I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”
- “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”
- “Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.”
“The path for former Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis to become president is simple:
1. Declare himself a candidate.
2. Ensure no other candidate gets 270 electoral college votes in November.
3. Have Congress install him as commander-in-chief.
Technically, supporters of the idea are labeling it “quite simple, but it’s difficult.”
Even in a presidential campaign where implausible twists have become regular occurrences, a brewing long-shot bid to draft the former Central Command leader would be among the biggest political surprises in American history.
But a group of political operatives is working to make it a reality.
As first reported by The Daily Beast on Friday, they say the effort has both staff and strategy in place to push Mattis’ name into the middle of the 2016 contest, and deep-pocketed donors waiting in the wings should the movement take hold. They’ve already floated the idea in a series of stories and opinion pieces.”
Read More: Military Times
Featured Image – Business Insider
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.
Your subscription is important and supports our editorial integrity and our 100% veteran writing team. Advertisers these days are afraid of being associated with controversial news outlets, like us, that take a stand. Your subscription is vital to ensuring we can continue to publish the courageous apolitical news we are known and respected for as former combat veterans.Subscribe or login