Tyrant Designs, the creators of the skeletonized aluminum AR-15 grip, have come out with a new AR-15 Vertical Fore grip, the HALO MiniVert Grip. Light weight, with great aesthetics and high functionality, this new AR 15 fore grip is just the thing for your light weight AR build.
I love the grip angle ergonomics, Depending on your grip and shooting position, you can use it as a stubby grip or hand stop. The aggressive side knurl on the lower portions of the HALO Mini Verticle Grip give just the grip you need for control.
It is very easy to install, Each HALO MiniVert Grip includes both M-Lok and/or Keymod fasteners with 2 Hex L-keys which reach right through the holes in the top of the grip.
It is short making your rifle more compact, less susceptible to snagging.
Weight- 2.5 oz
Photo courtesy of Greg Skaz Photography
- Colors: Red Blue, Silver and Black
- Durable (all aluminum, skeletonized AR vertical grip)
- Use as Keymod foregrip and MLOK foregrip (direct interchangeable)
- Comfortable (chamfered edges for a smooth feel)
- Lip extension for additional grip styles
- Chamfered holes to allow finger placement inside
- Machined knurl for supreme grip
- Extremely lightweight
- Beadblasted and Type III Hardcoat
- CNC engraved Logo
- Install kit included
Tyrant Designs has a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of their products!
Get your very own Halo Minivert Grip HERE $ 55.95
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.
Your subscription is important and supports our editorial integrity and our 100% veteran writing team. Advertisers these days are afraid of being associated with controversial news outlets, like us, that take a stand. Your subscription is vital to ensuring we can continue to publish the courageous apolitical news we are known and respected for as former combat veterans.Subscribe or login