I’m always on the look out for new an innovative products, even if it is just a wallet. I’m also not one to load my pockets down with unnecessary items, which is why I choose smaller minimalist style wallets. I’ve been carrying the Chums Surf Wallet for quite some time now, only because I haven’t found anything better. Well that may change with the Magpul DAKA Essential Wallet. I don’t have one yet, but I plan on making the purchase. Take a look at the following video to get a closer look at this new minimalist wallet.
FEATURES (courtesy of Magpul)
- Made of reinforced polymer fabric with anti-slip texture
- Permanent, RF welded seams
- Wallet is 4.13” x 2.75” and just 3mm thin
- Holds 3–7 standard Credit/ID/Access cards comfortably
- Slim profile reduces printing in pocket
- Suitable for EDC (everyday carry) and travel
- Rounded corners ease pocket entry and exit
- Extremely durable
- Chemical resistant
*Photo courtesy of Magpul
This article was originally published on the Loadout Room and written by
There are on this article.
You must become a subscriber or login to view or post comments on this article.