I’m always on the look out for new an innovative products, even if it is just a wallet. I’m also not one to load my pockets down with unnecessary items, which is why I choose smaller minimalist style wallets. I’ve been carrying the Chums Surf Wallet for quite some time now, only because I haven’t found anything better. Well that may change with the Magpul DAKA Essential Wallet. I don’t have one yet, but I plan on making the purchase. Take a look at the following video to get a closer look at this new minimalist wallet.
FEATURES (courtesy of Magpul)
- Made of reinforced polymer fabric with anti-slip texture
- Permanent, RF welded seams
- Wallet is 4.13” x 2.75” and just 3mm thin
- Holds 3–7 standard Credit/ID/Access cards comfortably
- Slim profile reduces printing in pocket
- Suitable for EDC (everyday carry) and travel
- Rounded corners ease pocket entry and exit
- Extremely durable
- Chemical resistant
*Photo courtesy of Magpul
This article was originally published on the Loadout Room and written by
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.
Your subscription is important and supports our editorial integrity and our 100% veteran writing team. Advertisers these days are afraid of being associated with controversial news outlets, like us, that take a stand. Your subscription is vital to ensuring we can continue to publish the courageous apolitical news we are known and respected for as former combat veterans.Subscribe or login